AppleScript for vlc

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Wed Apr 24 23:47:05 CEST 2002

Sorry, I had forgotten your email.

À (At) 3:07 -0700 14/04/2002, Walter Ian Kaye écrivait (wrote) :

>I'm writing a set of scripts for vlc, so people don't have to use
>the command line. I realize they'll be made obsolete at some point,
>but would you like them anyway? Perhaps you could distribute them in
>the vlc .dmg file.
>They will look like this:

With the latest snapshot I have released, I do not think that we will
need such scripts. Nice try, though :-).

>Could you please get a creator code for your app? It's free at
><http://developer.apple.com/dev/cftype/>
>and will allow me to write a tolerable script. Thanks!

I have registered VLC# (though I haven't received confirmation yet).
Where should I put it ? (when I was younger I used Resedit for this,
but I believe this should have changed with OS X :-)

--
Christophe Massiot.