No Problem with VLC Right Now

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Thu Aug 1 08:55:04 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002, philo vivero wrote:
> Thank you VERY MUCH, Videolan Client team! Without you, I would have to
> have an extra computer running Windows just to watch DVDs!!!

Thanks you for your strong support. It's very encouraging for all the
VideoLAN team.

> Is there some way to donate $$$ to VLC ? It is as fine a DVD player as
> most commercial ones. Hope this isn't a FAQ...

You're not the first one to ask that ! For the moment, there is no
donation system set up... but we are in the process of opening a PayPal
account to receive donations. I am taking care of it, and it should be
ready in a week or two. There will be a new page on the Web site about
how to contribute to the project.

Thanks again,

--
Alexis de Lattre