[vlc] Multicast

Stefan Snorri Stefansson stefan_snorri at msn.com
Tue Dec 10 17:37:43 CET 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to get UDP Multicast to show up on my RedHat 8.0.

I using Cisco network configured in MVR mode. This works OK with a Ncube
client and Xp, but with vlc I get a black frame for about 2 seconds followed
by this error;

VideoLAN Client - version 0.4.6_2002-11-18 Ourumov - (c) 1996-2002 VideoLAN

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan.