[vlc] Re: Hello, is there any plan to implement "measurement module" into vlc?

job pgeor at oteresearch.gr
Sun Dec 1 03:38:53 CET 2002

We made the same measurements some months ago and we tried to measure frame and packet losses when we were streaming mpeg2 clips through a wireless network.
We are interested in helping developing a plug in for vlc in order to have frame and packet statistics so if you could send us some of your code we could contribute in the development process.
I have already developed a real time system for a robot using vlc through my program code.

Panos Georgakopoulos
Technological Educational Institute of Larissa,Greece