problem with svcd`s

Siluan Siluan at softhome.net
Sat Feb 16 21:22:31 CET 2002

now that is interesting.

At first i used, w2k as the machine sharing
its cdrom drive, which works fine, but after i read your post i tested
it with linux as the "sharing" machine and it do NOT works.
To verify this, i burnt a mpg just as a usual data file and vlc loads
and play`s it without any problem.

Thank you very much ;))

Siluan

--