Weird Video

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 1 19:16:34 CET 2002

yeah I've seen that on a trident 9525 using Xvideo, but xine does it as
well using the Xvideo extension so I sorta assumed it had something to do
with general trident/xf86 bogosity...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788