Qt interface??

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Sun Jan 6 16:14:32 CET 2002

> On Sun, Jan 06, 2002, Mayuresh Kathe wrote:
>> Can I know who is/are the person/s working on the Qt interface for
VLC?

>   I wrote the Qt interface, but it's been ~ 1 year since anything was
> done on it. Most of the attention is on the gtk/gnome interface.

Why don't we work on getting it up and running again?

I am ready to work with you, give me a few hours, I'll redesign the UI
for an embedded environment using Qt.
Then probably we could get together to implement the rest of the
stuff...

Imagine, VLC with Qt/embedded, it could go with other Qt/embedded
apps, act as a addon to Konqueror/emb to display movies et all...

What do you think about it?

Awaiting your reply.

~Mayuresh