Compiled 0.2.92 for Mac OS X

Alexander Meier meieral at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 18 19:21:29 CET 2002

Hi Florian,

Do you have ProjectBuilder and InterfaceBuilder (and the rest of the
Developer CD) installed? If you only have gcc installed, the vlc.app
cannot
be created because we use some other command-line utilities to do this.

Yes!
which version of the dev. tools are you running? I have interface
builder 2.1 (v219) and project builder 1.1 (v73.3) . at some time this
summer I downloaded the dev.tools .img for 10.1 directly from apple, it
still works but I didn't upgrade to the latest dev.tools b/c I thought I
didn't need to... maybe I should... (also takes only about 10-20 mins :-)

there is a slight possibility that it may be also just totally my
fault.. a few weeks ago I changed a bunch of owner previliges by
accident on various files... I thought I fixed that, but maybe I have to
recheck this too....

gruss
Alex