VLC and VBrick

Talbert, Scott scott.talbert at lmco.com
Tue Jul 9 20:44:35 CEST 2002

- The size of the UDP packets sent varies.  Most packets are 4136 bytes.
Occasionally, there are packets of 752 bytes and 3008 bytes.
- Each UDP packet starts with 0x47.
- Each UDP packet contains 0x47 every 188 bytes, eg, 0, 188, 376, etc.
However, there are additional 0x47's at other locations.

To illustrate what I am saying more clearly, I have put two more files on
the web.
http://www.techie.net/~talbert/dump1.txt - contains a hex dump of a few UDP
packets.
http://www.techie.net/~talbert/dump2.txt - contains a list of locations
where 0x47's occur in a few UDP packets.