Color distortion with AVI (DivX) files

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sun Jul 14 13:02:24 CEST 2002

On Sunday 14 July 2002 08:16, Xavier MAILLARD wrote:
> Michael Flohr <flohr at itp.uni-hannover.de> disait récemment que :
>
> > Suggestion: Would it be possible to get vlc to
> > report possible values for arguments for certain
> > switches (such as --deinterlace-mode mode) when
> > using a question mark or something like this, such
> > that "--deinterlace-mode ?" would give me the
> > names of the supported modes?
>
> Yup this can be done. This should not be difficult. I will try to
> elaborate that.

This feature is now available from the GTK or Gnome interface (only in the
cvs version), so it should be quite easy to adapt this to the command line
interface. You should look at config_LoadCmdLine() in
src/misc/configuration.c. I'm just not sure what's the cleanest way to do
it.

Regards,

--
Gildas