green bar on screen

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sun Jul 14 13:33:05 CEST 2002

On Sunday 14 July 2002 12:37, Xavier MAILLARD wrote:

> For me all is okay using XF4.2 but with the filter 'wall' I got that
> weird little green bar.

That is quite interesting because one particularity of the wall plugin is to
make use of several kinds of video output plugins. This happens because
graphics cards are usually restricted to only one overlay surface
displayable at one time, and thus it is only possible to use one Xvideo
output, the rest of the video windows being either SDL(non overlay) or X11
windows.

So my question is: does this green bar happens in all the windows or only
the windows of a particular video ouput plugin ?

--
Gildas