infwin Access Violation at address 0041d32c in module vlc.exe read of address 00000000

Brendan Gallagher brendan.gallagher at alt-com.net
Fri Jul 19 00:51:42 CEST 2002

Hi All,

	I am new to videolan.
	I am running on win2K sp2
	VLS version: 0.3.3
	vlc version 0.4.1 and 0.4.2

I get the following error when trying to connect to the UDP stream on the
local host and press "go" beside channel no 0 When UDP appears on the
control window.
	I am serving a MPEG 2 file from the harddisk.
	I also get a zero size stream.ts file when I enable the stream to file
stream.
	I pulled the source and msys etc. But I am having no luck compiling (it is
conflicting with djgpp which is also on the computer)
	I was wondering if there is something obvious that i am missing.

Brendan Gallagher
Director of Technology
Altcom Limited
28 Salmon Weir