Big problem vlc

karamba karamba karamba001 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 22:45:13 CEST 2002

Hi Jean-Paul!
Thanks for this great app. and I`m sorry to bother you but I have a serios
bug with vlc and somehow nobody is able to answer my question. The following
happens since I installed the first vlc 0.4.1
I put vlc to my application folder (I`ll tryed my user folder as well) and
than start vlc and watch a dvd or a stream and it works fine on my TiBook
550, OS 10.1.5.
And now the strange bug:  when I'm closing vlc and than try to open another
application - for example iE, Omniweb, works etc. - nothing starts up exept
vlc?????
I'm not able to use any other application on my OS 10.1.5 unless I deinstall
vlc??????
Even if I put vlc to the trash this bug don`t stop - the only application
starts up is vlc.
The only possibility to stop this strange bug is the completely vlc
deinstallation from my hardware.
And after I deinstalled the hole vlc software, I`m able to use my other
application again!!!!!
Is`nt this strange? Am I the only one with this trouble???
So please, I would realy appreciate to recieve an answer and maybe a
solution how to solve this strange bug with your great application!!!
Thank`s in advance and best regards from an austrian
H. Rakowitsch