vlc && OS X 10.1.5

karamba karamba karamba001 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:21:11 CEST 2002

Hi!
Well funny enough, I realy like this vIc but I still have this strange
problem with 10.1.5!
Whenever I use vic, it works fine, but after I try to close it and open a
other application, for example browser, works etc. it`s simply not possible.
Whatever I try, the only available appleication is vIc!!! It seems that
somehow, vIc is overruling all the other applications. After I delete vIc,
everything works fine again. Is there anybody with the same trouble???
Best regards
k.