image resize?

Olivier Teulière ipkiss at via.ecp.fr
Mon Jun 17 13:53:28 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002, xinwen xue wrote:
>   I use vlc0.4.1 to play .vob file on win2K, but there
> isn't any imange on the screen.

Are there red (=error) messages in the log window (View --> Messages ) ?

>   I use it to play .ts file on win2K, and the same
> problem occurs. It has one more problem that there are
> infinite dialogs with "Richedit line insertion now".

This one is really strange, because the RichEdit is a component of the
win32 interface, and has nothing to do with the kind of stream that is
played.
Is it the same behavior with others .ts files ? What happens if you try
to display the log window ?

As a temporary workaround, you can get the gtk interface
(http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/0.4.1/win32/vlc-0.4.1-win32-gt
k-plugin.zip) and set it as default in the preferences.

--
Ipkiss