VLC FAQ that perhaps should be included :)

Admin admin at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jun 21 12:55:04 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Cesar Maldonado <shonuff at optonline.net>
To: videolan at videolan.org

To whom it may concern....

Great job with the app...its overall a amazing...but I have run into a
little problem

I am currently running Mac osX 10.1.5 G3 powerbook with a firewire
connection attached to a 100 gig hard drive .

now this is where the problem arises....

once the movie is stored in the firewire drive, apparently VLC doesn't
recognize or can't get a hold of the movie inside my firewire
drive...but when i copy it to my desktop(where the system folder is) it
plays fine...

i don't mean to bother you guys in your work but perhaps I'm not the
only on that experiences this...

btw the 100 gig hard drive is from mac sales.com :)

great job once again

Sincerely yours,
Cesar

----- End forwarded message -----