Question

Jon Lech Johansen jon-vl at nanocrew.net
Fri Mar 22 21:03:31 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 07:02:13PM -0800, Eric Koltes (erick at epi-wa.com) wrote:
> I downloaded vlc and it seems to work great!  The only problem I am having
> is that the audio seems to be a little behind the video.  I have a Mac
> powerbook (500 megahertz with 512 MB RAM) running osx.  I am trying to play
> a copied svcd that I extracted to the hard drive.  The audio is fine in any
> other player (such as a windows mpeg2 player).

This is a known problem.

Could you please try vlc-current from cvs and let us know if there is
any difference?

--
Jon Johansen
nanocrew.net

http://www.eff.org/support/jonfund.html

MR. LEVY:  I'm sorry, your Honor. I actually have a technology expert
  with me. Would the Court like to or would they agree to hear a very
  brief statement on this point from that expert?
THE COURT: No.  -- DVD CCA v. Reimerdes injunction hearing, 1/20/2000