problem on solaris 9

Barbie LeVile barbie at toppoint.de
Sat Mar 30 15:23:18 CET 2002

hi there,

trying to get vlc working on a solaris 9 box.
compile and stuff all went well. but then.

VideoLAN Client - version 0.2.92_2002-03-30 Ourumov - (C)1996-2001 VideoLAN

vout error: could not load default font
rc: pos: 1 s / 3585 s
rc: pos: 2 s / 3585 s
rc: pos: 3 s / 3585 s
rc: pos: 4 s / 3585 s
rc: pos: 5 s / 3585 s
rc: pos: 6 s / 3585 s

and no matter what i do, i simply don't get a picture of anykind, no sound, no nothing.

any ideas?

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last week.
Time to die.