New Mac OS X build

Tim Anderson ande2965 at tc.umn.edu
Tue May 7 06:15:14 CEST 2002

I like the new changes. Maybe this was in an older build, but I was
impressed that when I hit the play button with no files or discs loaded that
the open dialog box came up for me to choose what I wanted to play. One
quick but report though. There seems to be a problem with fullscreen. When I
hit the play button as described above and selected an MPEG movie to play,
it started fine. However, each time I try to select fullscreen, VLC suddenly
quits.

Tim