video LAN on wireless

terkurung terkurung at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 22:53:25 CEST 2002

hi there,

I have tried video LAN over wireless network. My
server is on linux 7.2, and my client is on windows
2K. Both are Pentium III 800 MHz.

I have streamed the sample .VOB
(presentation_short.VOB, presentation_normal.VOB and
presentation_long.VOB). They all worked great !!
However, as I tried different .VOB , such as the Dolby
trailers downloaded from the videolan ftp server, what
I got is a "green" color. This seems to be consistent,
and I wonder if the presentation_X.VOB files are
different.

How do you stream MPEG files? I tried using MPeg1-PS
MPeg2-TS, MPeg3-TS, and none worked !!

How do you stream .dat files from VCD? I can't seem to
find the right type of files.

Anyone, please help me   :-)

Merci,
Andre