Mac OS X/QT 6 : need testers !

Alexander Meier meieral at ee.ethz.ch
Thu May 16 09:41:12 CEST 2002

hi christophe,

I've just tested it for a few minutes with scary movie. seems to be
running smooth, except for a couple of jerky pictures every once in a
while.
one thing that's bad though: even if I have the sound turned up fully, I
can hardly hear anything - and I'm not deaf ;-)
I've also only tested the gui, not via console..
but as far as I can say the last few releases are really getting a lot
better!! Good work!

cheers alex