Mac OS X/QT 6 : need testers !

Ian Airey Ian.Airey at kcom.com
Thu May 16 17:12:04 CEST 2002

thanks for the linx - i downloaded it & it works ok, but the version i got
from versiontrackertoday seems to be more stable on my machine (G4 400
OSX10.4)

The problem i am having is the divx file that i want to play has AC3 sound
in it & vlc seems to be able to decode it slightly & plays it back in tiny
bursts when i first start playing then stops playing the audio, the video by
the way is excellent

Ian

Ian Airey
Graphic Designer

Kingston Information
Warehouse 6
Princes Dock Street
Hull
HU1 2LP

Tel:       01482 381219
Fax:      01482 216816
ISDN:    01482 229265
E-Mail:  Ian.Airey at kcom.com

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original email.