MPEG on vlc windows

terkurung terkurung at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 22:14:31 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I am refering to Christoper Massiot's response about
MPEG on vlc windows. Chirs, you were suggesting to
remove the configuration file. But In Windows, VLC
doesn't have any config file. I think the problem is
because VLC windows doesn't have MAD MP2 audio layer.
In Linux, MP2 audio layer is availabe so it decodes it
perfectly.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanx

Andre