My wish list

Stephan H=?ISO-8859-1?B?5Q==?=kansson stephan.hakansson at home.se
Thu May 16 22:53:20 CEST 2002

Things that's on my wish list:

1. Audio is out of sync with the picture when playing SVCD. I know that I
can use desync, but it would be nice to get it working automatically with
GUI launching. And I haven't figured out yet, exactly what desync I should
use with my configuration. I´m currently using 0.3.1-20020515, and I think
it´s better in this version. Haven´t tried it out yet.

2. Would be nice if you could add files to the playlist without the movie
starting to play. I want to choose when to start playing.

3. Simulated anamorphic widescreen. I often connect my TiBook to my
widescreen tv. And the picture is much better when using the wide-mode
instead for zoom16:9-mode. So it would be great if there where a
fullscreen-mode where vlc changes the proportions of the film so it gets the
right proportions when I use wide-mode on my tv. If you would look at the
movie on the computer, everyone would seem very tall ;) But on the tv they
should be as tall as they really are. Does anyone understand what I mean?

Equipment: PowerBook G4, 667 MHz, 512 MB RAM, 30 GB HD 42k rpm, Ati Radeon
Mobility 16MB, Mac OS X 10.1.4

/Stephan