[vlc] Re: version 0.4.5

Ian Robert Douglas ian at powerfoundation.org
Sat Nov 2 12:51:18 CET 2002

On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 02:02  AM, Christophe Massiot wrote:

> À (At) 11:44 -0500 1/11/2002, Kadari Mayson écrivait (wrote) :
>
>> Yes same thing happens here.  I can play files on my HD but nothing
>> from a S/VCD or CD.
>
> Have you tried VLC 0.4.5a ?
>
> --
> Christophe Massiot.

makes no difference, so far as I can see.  I'm running Mac OS 10.2.1
and though vlc recognizes that a disc in the drive, and recognizes how
many chapters there are on the disk, when you press p
lay nothing
happens.

I've tried this now with four DVD's; recent and older ones, and from
different regions.

/