[vlc] Re: Divx Encoding

Jochen Steinbicker j.steinbicker at rz.hu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 6 12:00:10 CET 2002

Hi
First: this question does not really belong into this forum. There is a
hell load of forums dealing with divx, encoding, even mp4. Do a search at
the divx or doom9 forums.

Your question: I don't think mp3 is really simple profile mp4 (in any case,
Quicktime does not play mp4 with mp3-audio yet), but whatever.
You can use MPEGUI on windows to do the trick - or get the mpegIP tool box
(i don't know if they have binaries for macosx, but they should).

good luck