[vlc] Re: [Fwd] I can't play vcds

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Thu Nov 7 13:46:52 CET 2002

On Thursday 07 November 2002 12:49, System administration wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for your interest in our software.

The Windows version that's currently release doesn't have VCD support,
although you should be able to play the video files contained on the C,
using the File menu and not the Disc one.

The experimental version of vlc (aka soon to be vlc-0.5) does have VCD
support for Win32, but it isn't released yet. (If you are courageous
enough, you might want to try the snapshot that I'm about to make available
;)

--
Gildas