[vlc] Questions

Pierre-Yves Thoulon pierre-yves.thoulon at centraliens.net
Fri Nov 29 00:22:34 CET 2002

Just downloaded v0.4.6 for Windows and played with it a little. I'm using
it in local mode only (to read DVDs), on Win2000 SP3.

1. Is there a way to get access to the menu page of a DVD ? Couldn't find
anything about it.

2. I had problems with all three DVDs I tried: I got an "input: EOF found"
message after 20 to 30mn of reading the DVD. It happens at a chapter
transition, and always at the same place in the stream. Is this known ? any
idea ? do you need more details (like a dump of the message window ?)

3. When I try to change titles (e.g. by clicking on the "Next" button, or
selecting from the menu), vlc starts swapping like crazy and sucking up
virtual memory by 100s of MB... Known behavior ?

Thanks,
Pyt.