[vlc] Re: VideoLAN as default player under W2000

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Fri Oct 11 11:22:18 CEST 2002

On Friday 11 October 2002 10:26, Fabien ILLIDE wrote:
> Sorry, it's me again...
>
> I just see it works good, but not for the files with space inside.

In your filetype association, you need to put quotes around the symbol for
arguments substitution ("%1"). You should also probably do the same in your
batch file.

I also addded a new --plugin-path comand line option in vlc-0.4.5 specially
for you ;)
When vlc-0.4.5 is out (a matter of hours now), you'll be able to get rid of
the batch file hack and directly set the filetype association to something
like: "c:\vlc-0.4.5\vlc.exe --plugin-path="c:\vlc-0.4.5\plugins" "%1""

Hope this helps,

--
Gildas