[vlc] Re: vlc feedback. It rocks!

Tristan Leteurtre tristan.leteurtre at videolan.org
Fri Oct 11 22:53:58 CEST 2002

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002, Ian Robert Douglas wrote:
> I already posted several messages, with NO REPLY.

You know that people here do voluntary job around VideoLAN during their
free time, and are not paid for that (unless you want to...). Take it easy
please, stop yelling and insulting the little sweet geeks we are.

> I have no idea how to "launch vlc for a terminal with "-vvvvv" option"

I don't know *anything* about OSX, but I think you could :

- Launch Terminal.app
- Go to the directory of vlc (you have not gave us your version of vlc...)
  by typing 'cd vlc-0.4.4' (adapt it)

- the type in :
  './vlc.app/Contents/MacOS/vlc -vvvvvvvvv'

Regards,

--
Tristan