[vlc] Re: vlc 0.4.5 (Mac OS X)

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Wed Oct 16 01:17:36 CEST 2002

At 11:25 -0700 15/10/2002, Denis DeLaRoca wrote :

>  > Could one of you launch VLC from a terminal.app window with the following
>>  options and send me the output ?
>>  cd vlc-0.4.5/
>  > ./vlc.app/Contents/MacOS/vlc -vvvvvvv

Okay can you believe it ? The VCD plug-in wasn't compiled any more,
because X.2 has some differences with X.1. And I didn't notice it
before, because <subliminal message> I do not even have 1 (one) VCD
to test it </subliminal message>.

VLC 0.4.5a is on the website and fixes that. However, I have no idea
for the DVD problem some people are experiencing (my Forrest Gump
work beautifully).

--
Christophe Massiot.