[vlc] Re: vlc 044 and 045 crashes in Win2k

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed Oct 16 12:12:15 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 11:20, Andre Cretegny wrote:

> Let me know what type of tests/traces you need to go
> further ... Thanks... André

Could you make sure that vlc-0.4.1 uses YUV overlays when playing a video ?
For this you just have to check the title bar of the video window which
should say something like: "VLC DirectX (using hardware overlay)"

Could you also run dxcapsviewer (from DirectX SDK, but you can also download
it from here: http://www.unistellar.com/downloads/DXCapsViewer.zip) and
send me the results (you can save the results in a file).

Thanks for your help,

--
Gildas