please help: INPUT_MAX_ALLOCATION reached!!!

Jochen Steinbicker j.steinbicker at rz.hu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 10 17:11:23 CEST 2002

Really sounds like a MacOSX related error - though i haven't encountered it
before. Is it soundfile related in your case? I haven't had problems with
sound, only problem so far is with this particular divx-avi which doesn't
even have sound.

Nice little info to the side: when i took the audio out of that crashing
avi, the crash occurs a tiny bit later - without the audio it seems, the
buffer needs a bit more until it fills up.

btw: is there a way to increase the buffer size?