PB titanium + encrypted DVDs + Jaguar

Charles Ravussin meisterk at mac.com
Sat Sep 21 01:08:47 CEST 2002

I thought about doing that, but my disk is full and I dont want to risk
screwing up my Mac OS X installation right now. Has anybody been
successfully using vlc to read encrypted DVDs on a PB G4 here? I was
surprised to find very little information in the archives as zone free
DVD playback is one of the most requested hack for the Powerbook G4
(see www.wormintheapple.gr/macdvd)

thanks

Charles