PB titanium + encrypted DVDs + Jaguar

Simen Timian Thoresen simentt at dolphinics.no
Fri Sep 20 16:16:04 CEST 2002

I may be wrong here, but my impression was that it was /impossible/ to
decode a zone X disk on a drive locked to zone Y, as the drive itself does part
of the decoding. RPC 1 or RPC 2 only handles how this locking is performed,
an if the drive is allowed to defer lock management to the application in case
the drive is not yet locked.

-S

Simen Thoresen
http://www.dolphinics.no