[vlc] Re: Information

David Gordon (LMC) David.Gordon at ericsson.ca
Thu Sep 26 15:08:27 CEST 2002

Hi Jose

I had the same problem. First of all, make sure that your are actually
receiving the packets of your video stream [by sniffing] on the client. I
was receiving them but the stream was not displaying on the client. To make
it display, I simply started the video a second time from the server when it
was finished. If you had the same problem as I did (RH 7.2), then your
client should display correctly.

*** Bug report: to display a video stream, I must play the stream twice from
the server. (unless I am missing something)

*** Bug report: the --loop option in vls does not work

David