[vlc] Re: playback of local .ts files

Tisdale, Patrick tisdale at aunetwork.com
Thu Apr 10 18:47:47 CEST 2003

the files were copied from the machine that recorded them, and they playback fine on it (it's a dual p4, i think).  it actually runs a little better with 0.5.3, but it is still studdering at least once per second.  i'd like to be able to take the hd files, and convert them into something that i can burn to a dvd.  i haven't had a successfully streamed output of any type so far, however.

thanks,
patrick tisdale