[vlc] Re: suggestion for a new feature. (for audio out, sortof)

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Sun Apr 13 22:25:32 CEST 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Martin, Alex R wrote:

> Visualizations!  Like Winamp, iTunes,etc...

visualizations are for people with to much time on their hands, if you
need an eq or a spectrum analyzer you need an eq or spectrum analyzer, you
don't need a bunch of sillly pastel colored lines blowing around all over
the screen, what is that supposed to tell you?

if you need an eq, something like extace with a decent spectrogram that
samples the audio output  is a way better choice.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but