[vlc] Re: Playlist

Boris Dorès babal at via.ecp.fr
Fri Apr 18 10:42:16 CEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 04:46:23AM (GMT+0200), Giorgio Aversa wrote:
> Hi! i have download ur incredible player versio 0.5.3, i would like to know if i can save the playlist...anytime that i close the program i must reinsert any address for watch...it's very important to save it...
> Can u tell me something about it please?

  For the moment it's impossible. However it's a planned feature that
should be implemented in the next few weeks.

  Anyway you can easily write your own playlist : just write an address
per line in a file called "something.m3u", and open this file with vlc.
For instance, the content of this file could be :

# any comment you want
# a path to a file
/a/file/on/your_disk.mpg
#same thing under windows