[vlc] Re: help

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Wed Apr 23 14:43:12 CEST 2003

On woensdag, apr 23, 2003, at 14:30 Europe/Amsterdam, mahesh malviya
wrote:
> john sir,
>        Thank you for replying I am much happy receive your mail. But
> sir how
> to disable the  rc interface. No command is running, it just displays
>  [root at localhost root]# vlc
>  VideoLAN Client 0.5.1 Natalya
>  [00000139] logger interface: Using the logger interface plugin...

start with: vlc -I gtk
or vlc -I wxwindows
whatever your default interface used to be.
Now go into the preferences and set your default interface as the main
interface and save.

Or you can simply remove the preferences file altogether.  ~/.vlc/vlcrc

DJ
---
Videolan - VLC media player
Derk-Jan Hartman (thedj at users.sourceforge.net)