[vlc] Re: Thanks- can I help?

Shakthi M shakthi2k4u at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 16:04:36 CEST 2003

Hi ,
I'm interested in working with vlc code .But since I'm
a windows based user, its tough for me to understand
the code, though the documentation helps me a bit.Also
I downloaded the vlc 0.4 source code and I tried to
make use of vlc.dsw(since I'm comfortable with
Microsoft visual studio).to get the code flow I need
to debug it in windows,I removed the dvd option from
the code n tried to debug it,but its giving error like
intf error: no suitable intf module
intf error: interface initialization failed. I'll be
happy if anyone cud help me to fix this issue

Thanx in advance
Shakthi