[vlc] Feed TS to VLC

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Tue Aug 12 10:23:19 CEST 2003

Dear All,
I have a TS stream coming from a serial port. I manage to save this
stream to a file. I can use Vlc to display the content of this file. My
problem is that the Vlc stops play the content while it reaches to the
temporary end of the file, and does not wait for the continuosly coming
data. How can I force it wait as long as I want?
As one solution,  I should generate a RTP server to serve data to vlc
(then vlc will wait for data) but I don,t know the syntax of the RTP vlc
waits for.
So would you please help me to solve the problem
Thank you very much
Son Tran