[vlc] using jpegs

mhsmith at stanford.edu mhsmith at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 14 21:57:47 CEST 2003

I apologize if I am sending this to the wrong group, but I wanted to
get an answer to my question, and after looking through the
documentation, I was still stuck.  Anyway, here is my issue:

I already have a framegrabber card + software that, a few times a
second, can produce new .jpeg image files.  I want to stream these
files over my internet server, but I have run into a lot of
difficulties in being able to do this.  Normally, I would be ok with
just letting a piece of software directly read my video feed and go
from there, but I also need my framegrabber software to alter the
images into what I need.  Can VideoLAN help me here?  I am really not
sure whether or not it can.  I would really appreciate any help you all
can give me.
-Matt