[vlc] Re: VLC and dc10plus

daniele.pagliani at seac02.com daniele.pagliani at seac02.com
Tue Dec 9 18:39:47 CET 2003

I'm sorry but at the moment I can't send you the output because I'm
outside. As soon as possible I'll send you them.
At the moment I can tell you I used the wizard, I choose v4l/tv card
(/dev/video0 - this is the special file in order to use my video card - )
than I set for local output and I started, but without result. I've tryed
with channel 0, 1, 2(3, 4 also). I tryed also to use PAL, because I
thought vlc use SECAM by default.

I'll send you more information as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Daniele

Thank you.
< On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:37:27 +0100, Benjamin PRACHT

http://www.videolan.org/support/lists.html