[vlc] Re: vlc problem in iPAQ 3630

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Mon Feb 3 07:11:37 CET 2003

Dear Jean-Paul Saman,

I get it. But in gerneral where is the qt dir and library?
where did it put in the iPAQ ? would you mind give me some hints on what to write the scripts?

By the wway, do you know can vlc play real time movie from a URL? (Assume that I have connected the iPAQ to the server).

Thank very very much for your help so far.

Andrew