[vlc] Re: [Ammended]Re: vlc problem in iPAQ 3630

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Mon Feb 3 18:35:50 CET 2003

Dear Jean-Paul Saman,

Thank you so much for your help, I have connected iPAq thr vlc to a server streaming mpeg.

I know that that many of my stupid question can be found in the website, sorry for disturbing you so far.

this is really a last question (I am a university student and doing a project which is very important for my final year, now come to the last step)

my last question is

the vlc on iPAQ stopped after about 20 sec of real time video streaming and said:

 mad_adec error: libmad_input stopping libmad decoder

I really can't figure out the reason why, please tell me and help me , REALLY THX!!!

MANY thanks,
Andrew