[vlc] Problem with vlc 0.5.0

sermed sermed at al-abbasi.net
Tue Feb 4 15:24:37 CET 2003

Hi!
I downloaded the new vlc hoping for better ipv6 support, the unicast
part for ipv6 runs perfectly but the problem is when it comes to
multicast. The server is sending to the multicast group but the client
has problem receiving the stream. I don't know if it me who is doning
something wrong or if it is the vlc. Thankful for any advice.
the log for the error on the vlc:
[00000243] main input: playlist item `udp://@ff01:0:0:0:0:0:0:43'
[00000243] access_udp input error: cannot parse bind port near
:0:0:0:0:0:43
[00000243] access_udp input error: cannot parse bind port near
:0:0:0:0:0:43
[00000243] main input error: no suitable access module for
`udp/://@ff01:0:0:0:0:0:0:43'