[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.0 win32 version bug?

Olivier Teulière ipkiss at via.ecp.fr
Tue Feb 4 19:28:29 CET 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003, reflily wrote:
> I've download VLC 0.5.0 vlc-0.5.0-win32 and when I tried to open a
> divx avi file or just a vcd using vlc.exe, I got endless warning boxs
> said 'richedit line insertion error.', the caption is libwin32_plugin.

Could you try something ?
Go into the preferences, "Interface" tab, select the "Native Windows
interface module" (without checking it) and then "Configure" it.
There, set the max number of lines to 10, save it, and try again with
your file. Do you still get the dialog boxes?
And what happens if you set the maximum to 0?

Regards,

--
Olivier