[vlc] MPEG-2 audio/video files

Ed wotaskd at nsdeveloper.com
Wed Feb 12 20:26:26 CET 2003

Hello,

Sorry for the dumb question, but I have not found an answer for this
question anywhere on the archives or faq.

I'm on Mac OS X (Jaguar); I have converted a movie to a MPEG-2 video file
(.m2v) and the correspondent ac3 audio files (5 channels). What I wanted to
know is:

1 - Is there some way to play all of these files on VLC simultaneously (I
only have been able to play them one at a time);

2 - Does anybody know an audio card for OS X that can be used with VLC to
get separated audio output? I know a card from Delta, but I don't know if
it's going to work.

Best regards,

Ed