[vlc] Re: [Question] Command line input?

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Thu Feb 13 08:47:06 CET 2003

Sean Lee wrote:
> Dear
>
> Does Vlc have a command line interface like "mplayer"?
> "mplayer" has a "input.conf" file so that we can configure the command
> line input.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Sean Lee
> slee at qixo.com <mailto:slee at qixo.com>

Yes, open a terminala and type "vlc --help" ;-)

VLC even has a preference file it is calle .vlcrc and is under unix like
systems located in your home directory. Through e.g. GTK or GNOME GUI
you can set these options to your preferred onces.

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199